Danbury Medical Malpractice Attorney
At the law office of Alan Barry & Associates, LLC, we bring more then 30 years of experience to individuals throughout the greater Danbury area who have sustained injury because of medical malpractice. We aggressively protect your interests, using our extensive experience, knowledge, skill and resources to pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses. We will take the time to learn the full details of your case, so that we can determine your needs and formulate a plan to get the outcome you want. At our office, you will always be treated as family.
We offer a free initial consultation.
Call our office at 203.797.9600 or send us a message via the contact form to the left.
Se habla español ◊ Falamos Portugues
Our attorneys provide comprehensive representation to people who have been injured because of the carelessness or negligence of doctors, nurses or other medical personnel. We handle claims involving injury resulting from:
- Surgical mistakes - operating on the wrong body part, leaving a foreign object in a body cavity, nicking or severing nerves or other critical organs
- Misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis or failure to diagnose - failing to take the necessary steps to timely diagnose cancer, heart attack, stroke or birth injury risks
- Hospital and nursing home neglect - failure to properly monitor, falls, bedsores, dehydration and malnutrition
- Birth injuries - delivery room errors, medication mistakes, cerebral or Erb's palsy, shoulder dystocia, forceps injuries
- Anesthesia injuries - administering the wrong anesthetic or an incorrect dosage, failing to gather necessary pre-surgical data
We understand the complexity of medical malpractice claims, particularly in demonstrating liability and extent of your injuries. We work closely with experienced medical experts, including doctors and nurses, to prepare and present the strongest case for your recovery.
At the law office of Alan Barry & Associates, LLC, we aggressively protect the rights of people who have suffered injury because of the wrongful acts of others, including individuals who have been hurt because of errors during a surgical procedure. We bring more than 30 years of experience to our clients, and have built our successful practice on a commitment to communication and personal service. Our lawyers will take the time to listen to your entire story, so that we can identify all your concerns and formulate a strategy to get full and fair compensation for all your losses. We will always treat you as family.
Connecticut Surgery Malpractice Attorney
We handle all matters related to injury claims involving surgical mistakes, preparing and filing all necessary documents, and representing you in hearings or proceedings with the court or insurance providers. We will thoroughly review all medical records, employing the services of a highly skilled surgical nurse, as well as other medical professionals, when necessary.
We protect the rights of people who have suffered injury because of any type of surgical negligence, including:
- Operating on the wrong body part
- Performing the wrong type of procedure
- Causing unnecessary damage to other body organs or parts during surgery
- A foreign object left in a patient, such as a surgical sponge, in a body cavity
- Anesthesia errors connected with surgical procedures
We will help you recover compensation for all your losses, from wages and income to the costs of any additional medical treatment. We will also seek damages for pain and suffering, as well as loss of function or companionship.
At the law office of Alan Barry & Associates, LLC, we have more than 30 years of experience protecting the rights of individuals who have been hurt because of the careless or negligent acts of other people. Our attorneys take an aggressive, yet professional approach, using our considerable knowledge, skill and resources to help you get full and fair compensation for all your losses. We will take the time to learn all the details of your situation, listening carefully to your story, so that we can identify all legal issues, and help you understand your options, as well as your likelihood of success. At our office, you will always be treated as family.
Connecticut Cancer Malpractice Lawyer
We handle all matters related to injury claims resulting from a failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis, preparing and filing all necessary documentation with the courts, and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings. We protect the rights of people who have sustained loss because of:
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of cancer, including failure to order reasonable tests such as blood work or MRIs, as well as negligence or malpractice in reading or interpreting tests
- Negligence in prenatal or natal care, resulting in pre-eclampsia, with consequences involving such risks as premature labor or dangerously high blood pressure
- Emergency room diagnostic mistakes, such as slow brain bleeds, heart attacks or strokes
We will help you recover damages for all your losses, from wages and income to medical expenses or physical pain and suffering.
There's a nursing home crisis in this country. As more and more baby boomers reach their golden years and require assisted living or nursing home care, the overall quality of care has gone down dramatically. Many nursing homes are understaffed or end up hiring unqualified employees. Overworked nursing home personnel take short cuts, often resulting in serious injury to nursing home residents.
At the law office of Alan Barry & Associates, LLC, we take an aggressive approach on behalf of people who have suffered personal injury. For more than 30 years, we have used our knowledge, skill and resources to help injured people get full and fair compensation for losses caused by the negligence or carelessness of others. We understand that every situation is unique and we take the time to listen to your story, so that we can identify your concerns and take steps to meet your goals. At our office, you will always be treated as family.
Connecticut Hospital Malpractice Attorney
Our lawyers provide comprehensive counsel to people who have suffered injury because of neglect or carelessness on the part of nursing home or hospital personnel. We handle claims involving:
- Falls caused by failure to monitor, or failure to take appropriate steps, such as putting up bed rails
- Medication errors
- Pressure sores or bedsores, also known as decubitus ulcers
- Dehydration or malnutrition
When you hire us to help you seek damages for nursing home or hospital neglect, we will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances of your case. We will help you hold wrongful parties accountable for unnecessary injury.