Danbury's Medical Malpractice Lawyers
We Take it Personally
At the law office of Alan Barry & Associates, LLC, we bring more then 30 years of experience to individuals throughout the greater Danbury area who have sustained injury because of medical malpractice.
We aggressively protect your interests, using our extensive experience, knowledge, skill and resources to pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses. We will take the time to learn the full details of your case, so that we can determine your needs and formulate a plan to get the outcome you want. At our office, you will always be treated as family.
Se habla español | Falamos Portugues
Our attorneys provide comprehensive representation to people who have been injured because of the carelessness or negligence of doctors, nurses or other medical personnel. We handle claims involving injury resulting from:
- Surgical mistakes - operating on the wrong body part, leaving a foreign object in a body cavity, nicking or severing nerves or other critical organs.
- Misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis or failure to diagnose - failing to take the necessary steps to timely diagnose cancer, heart attack, stroke or birth injury risks.
- Hospital and nursing home neglect - failure to properly monitor, falls, bedsores, dehydration and malnutrition.
- Birth injuries - delivery room errors, medication mistakes, cerebral or Erb's palsy, shoulder dystocia, forceps injuries.
- Anesthesia injuries - administering the wrong anesthetic or an incorrect dosage, failing to gather necessary pre-surgical data.
We understand the complexity of medical malpractice claims, particularly in demonstrating liability and extent of your injuries. We work closely with experienced medical experts, including doctors and nurses, to prepare and present the strongest case for your recovery.
When you hire us to help you seek damages for nursing home or hospital neglect, we will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances of your case. We will help you hold wrongful parties accountable for unnecessary injury.
Do you have a case?
CALL: 203.797.9600 or Email Us Below:
100% FREE first consultation.
No obligation. Completely confidential.
We're Local! 30+ Years in Danbury, CT
Hours of Business: